As a premier nonprofit, charitable, cultural, and educational association, the United Pilipino International aims:
1. To be united to serve the community through cultural and educational programs, and through social services, such as veterans and humanitarian assistance, locally and overseas where assistance is allowed.
2. To cultivate cordial relations, mutual understanding, and support among the several Philippine provincial, city, and town associations located in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere.
3. To cultivate cordial relations, mutual understanding, and support among the several Asian Pacific Islander associations, and with other organizations with similar or mutual interests located in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere.
4. To promote and perpetuate those Filipino values, culture, and traditions that contribute to esprit de corps and good citizenship.
5. To promote greater recognition and appreciation of the many diverse and significant contributions of overseas Filipinos in their respective local communities.
To be recognized by supporters and donors, community partners, and communities across the nation as the premier Filipino American nonprofit charitable, cultural, and educational association united to serve for the greater good.