ELIGIBILITY FOR UPI MEMBERSHIP
1. All individuals who originated or have familial relationship from the Philippines shall be eligible for membership subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
2. All individuals who have no familial relationship from the Philippines also shall be eligible for membership subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
All prospective members must submit a written application accompanied by membership dues.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Charter Membership. Original founding and charter members of the United Pangasinan International association, and newly elected and appointed officers, board members, and staff of the new United Pilipino International association shall belong to the Charter Membership roster.
2. Individual Membership. Individual membership in the association shall be open to any individual who originated or have familial relationship from the Philippines
3. Associate Membership. Associate membership shall be open to individuals who may not qualify for the Individual Membership, but fully support the association’s constitution and bylaws.
4. Honorary Membership. Honorary membership shall be granted to civic leaders, business leaders, government officials, and leaders of other organizations who may not be eligible for the Individual Membership.
5. Community Partner and Corporate Membership. Community partner and corporate membership shall be open to commercial, industrial, professional, or technical businesses, civic groups, veteran organizations, and societies.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the association shall remain in force so long as the member maintains active status by the payment of dues and whose conduct does not bring discredit to the association.
The annual dues for all types of membership shall be a specified amount as determined by the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.Click to Join (Individual) Clck to Join (Community Partner)